Clinic and Research Institute
The INI provides compassionate health care of the highest quality for diseases of the nervous system: Internationally renowned physicians, outstanding medical technology and excellence in service.
The multidisciplinary International Neuroscience Institute (INI) combines all physicians in neurology, neurosurgery, neuroradiology, ENT, orthopedics who treat patients with neurological disorders. INI offers a disease-specific, patient-focused approach to care.
What we treat:
- Diseases of the brain (brain and skull base tumors, arteriovenous malformations, aneurysms, cavernomas)
- Spinal cord diseases (tumors, syringomyelia,arterivenous malformations) Diseases of the spine and limbs (vertebral disk disease, vertebral fracture, arthropathies)
- Diseases of peripheral nerves (tumors, plexus paresis, nerve trauma)
- A special emphasis of the INI is the interdisciplinary, surgical and interventional radiological treatment of vascular malformations and tumors of the nervous system. Depending on their individual needs patients can receive radiotherapy (e.g. gamma-knife) as their sole treatment or as a part of their overall treatment plan.
How to make an appointment - second opinion inquiry
To make an appointment as outpatient or for admission to the INI please use our website "contact us".
If you would like to have a second opinion or check of your medical documents, please send them either by email or by postal mail.
Prof. Dr. med.
Dr. h. c. mult. Madjid Samii
Founder and President of the INI
Internationally leading experts offer all diagnostic and therapeutic possibilities of neurosciences under the leadership of Professor Madjid Samii.
Please note Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h. c. mult. Madjid Samii headed the Neurosurgical Department of the Nordstadt Hospital Hannover and the Neurosurgical Department of the Medical School Hannover until 2003. Since then he is working exclusively at the INI.
- internationally renowned surgeons and interventional radiologists
- leading medical technology
- exellence in services